February 11, 2009

...journey to success

Basically this will be my fresh start for blogging and this inspiration came from one of my best friend (cannot mention the name coz same name ler). Well about me, would like to find out more about things that invisible for others, mysterious, and secretive. Completed my studies in INTI College Malaysia, Nilai in Bsc Computer Science Hons.Fuyoo...relax ler it’s not a big deal to complete studies in a degree level (for current education level) and now attached to Atos Origin Sdn Bhd located at Cyberjaya as an IT Analyst. I’m from Seremban, but most of the time lepaking near KL area and Nilai (the most memorable place in my life). This will be brief introduction about me and hopefully this journey will continue towards success and joy ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment